Are you really happy and fulfilled or are there parts of your life that need clarity and focus? Is your life going well but you want it to be brilliant? Do you want to improve your life and love relationship? You will be truly amazed at just how much is possible for you with the right guidance and support - life coaching and couples coaching.
As a professionally trained Life Coach, I will help you identify your skills, strengths, and limiting habits and beliefs. With this greater level of understanding of yourself you will discover new opportunities for growth. Your life goals will be easier to achieve and you'll experience a greater sense of happiness.
My services as a life coach to help you take control of your life include:
- Techniques and simple strategies for helping you close the gap between where you now stand and what you want to achieve
- Discussing your problems, feelings and aims in non-judgmental facilitative coaching sessions
- Giving you support that focuses on achieving positive results and is forward looking
- Designing simple processes and easy-to-follow models to help you make choices for yourself and make your life more purposeful and give you back control
- Encourage you to acknowledge your core strengths
- Assessing your personal characteristics, skills and interests via one-to-one interviews
- Explore real and perceived stumbling blocks to progress
- Help you regain and maintain self-confidence, self-acceptance and self-belief
Life coaching sessions are face to face, skype, telephone or by email.
For a FREE 30 minute Life Coaching consultation, face to face, skype, or by telephone, contact Anna now.
Phone/text: 0404 758 405.
ABOUT LIFE COACHING:
A "coach" meant any form of tutor from about the 1830s. It was probably an extension of the idea of transporting people from one place to another associated with the original meaning for coach, which was a vehicle (a word borrowed into English in the mid 16th century). And we do talk about other types of coaches, such as voice coaches but certainly the most common use in contemporary society has been its application to sports coaching.
W.T. Gallwey wrote his seminal book in 1972 entitled The Inner Game of Tennis. It was, according to many people, the first major transition from the sports coaching model of control and teaching to personal coaching.
Thomas Leonard, an American financial planner, is generally acknowledged as the first person to develop coaching as a profession in the 1980s and the history of life coaching today really starts with him. Leonard observed that his clients, though emotionally stable and hardly needing therapy, wanted more from him than just the usual tips on how to invest and safeguard their incomes.
Today, life coaching is still becoming increasingly popular. People like life coaching because it is:
- about the client
- not about the life coach giving explanation or dishing out opinions forward-looking
- it is not about revisiting past traumas action-orientated
- it is less about assessment and more about progress enjoyable
- it is a fundamentally positive experience that should be refreshing and enjoyable, and leave the client feeling clear-headed and capable.
Life coaching includes the psychological disciplines of the great masters such as Sigmund Freud, Erikson etc and practices such as NLP. Life coaches mainly deal with individuals who are looking for ways to better their lives through organisation, de-cluttering and prioritising, and deal with people who are generally not fragile, either intellectually or emotionally.
Coaching clients are looking to get results (according to whatever goals they set) and want to take action to change their lives. Regardless of where you are in the world, you can receive excellent life coaching to transform your life.
For a FREE 30 minute Life Coaching consultation, face to face, skype or by telephone, contact Anna now.
Life Coaching with Anna is recommended! If your life feels stuck and old patterns keep repeating themselves, Anna quickly gets to the core issues and helps her clients to move into new ways
Member of the world's largest Life Coaching Association